Welcome to MapTrack, an Application, available at www.maptrackpro.com, which allows Users to use optimal geolocation to track their website visitors in order to better understand them.
The User accepts that he/she is entering into a binding contract with Map Kitchen, LLC (hereinafter MapTrack). MapTrack is committed to protecting the information of Users.
Therefore, MapTrack respects and protects the data of the Users to ensure proper compliance with the Law, by which the right of all persons and other constitutional rights, freedoms and guarantees are developed; As well as the right to information. The User who uses and enjoys MapTrack must know and accept the following Privacy Policies (“Privacy Policies”).
The person who logs in, connects, accesses or uses the MapTrack Application, recognizes that the conditions constitute a binding and enforceable legal agreement between MapTrack and the User.
Holder: Each of the natural persons acting on his/her behalf or acting in behalf of a corporation, with whom the personal data is related may be the Users of the Website.
Personal Data: A set of information likely to be related to one or more natural persons.
Sensitive Data: Sensitive data are those that affect the privacy of the Holder or whose improper use can generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership of unions , social organizations, human rights organizations or those that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data related to health, sexual life, and biometric data.
Data Processing (or “Treatment”): Any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
Treatment Controller: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and/or the treatment of the data.
Treatment Processor: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, performs the processing of personal data on behalf of the Treatment Manager.
Database: Organized set of personal data that is subject to Treatment.
2. Treatment Policy or Personal Data Management
MapTrack requires the free, prior, express and informed consent of the Holder of the personal data for the treatment thereof, except in cases expressly authorized by law. Said authorization will be granted by: the Holder, who must prove his/her identity in sufficient form, according to the conditions indicated by MapTrack; or the beneficiaries, guardians, representatives or representatives of the holder, who must prove such quality, representation or empowerment.
The User expressly authorizes MapTrack to manage the personal data entered in the Website in the following manner:
- (i) access personal data entered into the Website by the User
- (ii) Update and rectify the information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractionated, misleading data, or those whose treatment is prohibited or not has been authorized.
- (iii) Request proof of the authorization granted (iv) Submit complaints to the competent authority for infractions in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
- (v) Revoke the authorization when the current legal principles and norms are not complied with.
- (vi) Refrain from answering sensitive data questions.
The User authorizes MapTrack to use, transfer to third parties, store and use the personal information of the User in order to improve the service of the website.
3. Authorization of the holder for the processing of data
MapTrack will obtain the authorization through different means, including the physical document, electronic mail, Website or any other format that allows evidence that the Information Processing Policy was disclosed and that the owner authorizes the Processing of their personal data.
MapTrack may provide the Data Holders information in the following cases:
- To the Data Holders or representatives at any time and through any means when requested to MapTrack.
- To the judicial or administrative entities when its asking for the information
- To third parties that are authorized by any law of the United States of America.
- To third parties to whom the Data Owner expressly authorizes to deliver the information and whose authorization is given to MapTrack.
The Authorization of the Holder will not be necessary in the following cases:
- Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order.
- Data of a public nature.
- Cases of medical or health emergency.
- Treatment of information authorized by law for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
Data related to the Civil Registry of Persons.
The owners of the personal data may at any time revoke the authorization granted to MapTrack for the Treatment of their personal data or request the deletion of the same, provided, but not if it ́s needed to accomplish a legal or contractual provision.
4. Purposes and Uses of Personal Data
MapTrack in the development of its object and its relations with employees, customers, suppliers, creditors, strategic allies, subsidiaries, distributors, among others, collects data that is limited to those personal data that are relevant and appropriate for the following purposes:
- Develop administrative, human resources, payroll and internal management activities of MapTrack.
- Establish consolidated and updated customer information.
- Develop commercial, promotional, advertising and information activities.
- Create close knowledge of your customers and third parties for segmentation, marketing and sales activities.
- Contact the Owners to monitor and evaluate the quality of our products and services.
- Develop supplier management activities, including billing, commercial management and collections.
- Improve the User's experience on the Website.
- Know the preferences of the Users and the general tendencies of the Website.
- Allow the general operation of the Website.
- Determine the geolocation and adapt our site based on your geolocation.
- Allow to use users data for research purposes and to improve MapTrack services
5. Rights of the Data Holders
- Know, update, rectify and consult your Personal Data at any time regarding data that you consider partial, inaccurate, incomplete, split, those that lead to error or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request at any time proof of the authorization granted to MapTrack.Be informed by MapTrack of the use that has been given to Personal Data, upon request.
- Consult the control and security mechanisms arranged and request specific related information.
- Request the deletion of any data and / or revoke the authorization when it considers that MapTrack has not respected its constitutional rights and guarantees, or simply when it wishes to do so.
- Submit to the competent authority any complaints it deems pertinent to enforce its right to Habeas Data against MapTrack.
6. Duties of MapTrack as responsible for the Treatment
MapTrack recognizes that Personal Data are the property of its Holders and that only they can decide on these. In accordance with the foregoing, MapTrack assumes the following duties in its capacity as Treatment Controller:
- Have the channel to obtain express authorization by the Holder to perform any type of data processing.
- Request and keep, under the conditions provided in the Law on Protection of Personal Data, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the Holder.
- Inform in a clear and express way to Data Holders the Treatment to which they will be submitted and the Purpose of said Treatment by virtue of the authorization granted.
- Guarantee the Holder of the information, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data.
- Provide the Data Processor, as the case may be, only data whose treatment is previously authorized in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Law.
- Inform the rights that all the Holders attend regarding their data.
- Maintain and ensure the security of stored Personal Data records to prevent their deterioration, loss, alteration, unauthorized or fraudulent use.
- Periodically and timely update and rectify the data, whenever the owners of the same report news or requests.
- Inform the identification, physical and / or electronic address and telephone number of the person or area that will have the quality of Responsible for the Treatment.
- If there are substantial changes in the content of this Information Processing Policy which may affect the content of the authorization that the Owner has granted to the MapTrack, the latter will promptly and efficiently communicate the changes before or at the latest. at the time of implementation of the new policies.
7. Data Received by the User
MapTrack may collect two types of User information:
- 7.1 Non-Personal Information: It refers to the anonymous and non-identifiable information ( “Non-Personal Information”).
MapTrack will not identify the Users’ information without login or registration in MapTrack. Non-personal information is classified in Technical Information and Behavioral Information, as detailed below:
- 7.1.2. Technical information
- Type of operating system (Windows, Linux, etc.).
- Type of browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Screen resolution (eg 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, etc.).
- Keyboard and browser language (eg: English).
- IP address.
- The computer configuration, settings and other technical data or similar information.
- Device ID
- 7.1.3 Behavior Information
- The links when the User is —.
- The Information related to the User activities in the Website; admission date, the access time, among other information.
- Other information related to the User behavior in the Website.
- The demographic information, such as postcode;
- Geo-location data
- 7.1.4. Personal information: Refers to the individual private information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information collected by MapTrack consists of personal data entered voluntarily by the User:
- 7.2 Profile Settings: The user creates a profile within the Website entering the existing email address and password. It must be confidential.
8. Information of the User
MapTrack receives the information in the following steps:
- At the time of sign in or log in in the Website.
- When the User creates the account on the Website.
9. Positioning and Location data
Location-based services establish location through the use of satellite, mobile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy (“BLE”) or other network based positioning methods.
These technologies may involve exchanging your location data and unique device and mobile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or other network related identifiers with Map Track.
Map Track may operate on multiple device platforms, applications and services which may also collect your location data.
We do not use this information to identify you personally without your consent.
When you use our location based services and features, for example location based search, navigation and routing, or request for map data, your location data is sent to Map Track to serve you with the right content, which may also include location based advertising.
User agrees that MapTrack may use their contact information in order to inform them about Offers or Promotions that may be of interest to them and with their prior authorization to send them advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail provided by the User.
The User can opt out from the service of sending marketing material at any time by sending a notification by e-mail. It is clarified that MapTrack is not responsible for the content of said advertisements and the products delivered or services provided by third parties.
11. Cookies and Local Storage information
By accessing or using the Website or website using the MapTrack tracky code, MapTrack can use technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies) which stores certain information on the User’s computer (“Local Storage”).
These technologies allows automatic activation of certain features and better use of the service.
The cookies used in the service are created per session, does not include any information about the User, except the session password, which is removed at the end of the session in the Website (usually after 24 hours). Most browsers allow the User to erase cookies from
the hard drive, block cookies of acceptance, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
To delete or disable the Local Storage, the User must use the configuration option according to the instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if the User blocks the cookies or deletes them, the online experience of the User can be limited.
MapTrack can use certain third-party cookies each time the User visits the Website or when visiting other websites that use similar cookies without fluctuating the Service of the Website. The third-party cookies are stored only as Non-Personal Information, such as history of websites visited, and duration of browsing, etc.
MapTrack provides and maintains secured the User’s’ information.
MapTrack ensures that no unauthorized third parties can access the Website through industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including the use of symbols and encryption mechanisms.
However, MapTrack does not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
14. Attention to queries, petitions, complaints and complaints
Any holder or assignee of Personal Data is entitled to free consultations and requests to MapTrack to know, update, rectify, delete information and revoke the authorization or to make requests, complaints and claims regarding the Treatment that MapTrack gives the information.
The Holders can contact the Support Area responsible for the attention of petitions, complaints and claims through the email
15. Revocation of authorization and / or deletion of data
Any holder or assignee of Personal Data has the right to request from MapTrack the total or partial elimination of their Personal Data.
For this, the procedure established in the previous point of this document will be followed.The deletion of Data will operate and will be final provided they:
- (a) are not being treated as established by current legislation,
- (b) are no longer necessary for the purpose with which they were collected or,
- (c) Has exceeded the period of time required to meet the purpose for which they were collected.
MapTrack may deny removal when:
- (a) The Contractor has a legal and / or contractual duty to remain in the database;
- (b) The suppression of the data hinders ongoing judicial or administrative proceedings.
16. Privacy of information
MapTrack is committed to protecting the information of Users. Therefore, it respects and protects personal data in accordance with the laws in force in US.
The present Information Processing Policies are effective the — 2018. The Databases that contain the information of the Holders will have a validity of 10 years extendable for equal periods
19. Concerns or questions Users
email@example.com, MapTrack will respond in the shortest possible time.
20. Notification and Contact Data of MapTrack
MapTrack is located at the following address and the contact details are the following, the above for the purpose of being notified of any judicial act or of any type.Map Kitchen, LLC Woodlands, Texas 138 Gateway Park Place, Woodlands Texas 7738 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: September 29th, 2018